Thursday, July 28, 2016

Life Stories


special note
the Shop ICON on the left is not working as we are upgrading our entire boutique,
as well as changing the name.
if you need anything please email
splenderosa@gmail.com
713.679.1181
all of the new bags are still available, but don't wait too long !!!!

***************************************************************************


thank you to everyone who sent me comments of sympathy
 about my Poodle, FiFi...
it really helps.
Bono & I spent the entire day in mourning, 
comforting each other.
he never left my side and seems as distraught as I am.

thank you so much !!!
*******************************************************************************


versaversa:
“ Meeting of the Day
”

hug everyone you love TODAY
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Marsha...
    Sorry for your loss, may your heart be filled with the Love of your dear pet always.
    xo,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry that you lost your lovely friend dear Marsha. It's so awful when they are gone isn't it? There is always a place left in our hearts where they fit forever.

    Hugs to you today especially,
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.