Saturday, November 13, 2010

Inspiration













it seems everything we do celebratory involves food & drink
...so I pulled out some favorites for re-inspiration for
these upcoming holidays...love the "board" holding the candles
& grapes with gourds or maybe big cheeses...

the tables are made more beautiful with piles of
candles & desserts...
obviously the last image is in a shop somewhere, but
what a wonderful idea...even go out to your local fabric
store and find something you love, buy a bit of fringe &
hotglue it on...you can have this look immdiately for
almost NO $$.

Sending love from Texas to all of you, my precious
girlfriends...I'm working hard on my next trunkshow
which will be December 10th in Houston.



I've just discovered Hakan from 

his beautiful blog, click here

is having a link party today called
Saturday Show-Off
his roses are simply beautiful & the
way he creates such wonderful photography
for us to enjoy is a delight.



Cheers, darlings !!!

8 comments:

  1. Hey there,
    Sending some love right back at ya from Canada!
    Great inspiration...as always!
    Kick some butt at your trunk show...I know you will!! Happy Weekend xOxO Nerina

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI THERE :)
    WONDERFUL POST :)

    Today there is a SATURDAY SHOW OFF
    on my blog
    Please Join it
    Håkan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post honey...I am in love with the chocolate background of your blog. Don't forget to check out my Christmas Giveaway if you haven't already. Have a great Saturday!

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marsha, You always pull the most stylish out of the internet. I ablsolutely love the board filled with candles and friut.
    Please tell me more about you upcoming trunk show! I love everyting you do!
    xo Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes!!!
    And we all together behind of these utterly nice tables:-)*

    And indeed,the roses of Hakan are beyond great!!!

    My hugs and much Love to you,my dear,dear Marsha!
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  6. That "Beautiful Weekend" setting is gorgeous! The purple and everything about it!! I would love to see one of your trunk shows :) XO Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such inspiring tablescapes...gets the juices flowing for Thanksgiving! Thank you for find all the charming designs to share with us. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! xx

    I love the tables and all the inspiration for the holiday season. How gorgeous!

    How did the move go? Feels like forever since last time we chatted. Is she all settled in?

    I am very excited to hear about your trunk show. Wish I could be there.. Sydney is so far away..!

    Big hugs and thanks for a gorgeous post, and for the new link.

    xx Charlotta

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.