Monday, November 15, 2010

Something new, Something beautiful

Stop, Look & Listen


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIxEISCUN3k&feature=player_embedded


All of my regular readers know I don't normally post videos...but this is waaaay beyond normal.

Please take the time, just for me, to really listen...& maybe tell me what you think in the comments.

Forget anything/everything you've ever heard, and just listen.


And, now for the other thing.  This lovely girl, here , has come up with a wonderful idea.  She's a photographer and is asking her readers to submit a wish, and she will match it with photography.

Isn't this cool?  Just click over, think of a real wish - one from the bottom of your heart - and we will all come to know each other so much better, and get to see how she interprets our wishes via pics.



xx's



1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is inspiring...Don't forget to check out my Christmas giveaway if you haven't already!

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.