Sunday, May 1, 2011

Come to My Garden Party






the manor house






in the English style






shade-loving hydrangea






I have 3 of these varying-height pedestals,
things I cannot live without...






sigh....






sigh, sigh, sigh...






from Style Me Pretty






Butchart Gardens
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada






Field of Azaleas






lovely way up the stairs






impossible dream






country home with manicured lawns






a true labor of love...





& if you could dress something like this
it would be divine
 
designed by the genius John Galliano
for
Christian Dior Haute Couture


isn't this the true "garden party" gown?






Join Mary at Little Red House,
icon below,
for
Mosaic Monday
a really lovely place











Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Karena said...

Fabulous images for a garden party setting and the gowns oh yes!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Marsha, You have the most beautiful and fairytale quality images! Gorgeous as always. I am sighing right along with you!
xo Yvonne

Ragland Hill Social by Gwen Driscoll said...

Lovely and beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Have a great week.

Morisot said...

Beautiful images.

Mona Thompson said...

Marsh, I'm sighing over every single image. Really my heart just keeps beating faster as I scroll. These gardens are beautiful!!!!

Carol said...

Sooo gorgeus!

under spanish moss said...

Beautiful Marsha! I just adore this time of year. All of your images inspire me to create a new vignette outside.
Angela

Taj Acosta said...

These pics make the imagination run wild! I would love to attend this party! xo

Deanna said...

Marsha,
LOVE the pics!
Impossible Dream is one of my favorites.

Blessings,
d

Style Attic said...

Hi Darling! I think we speak the same language of love!! It looks and smells wonderful over here :) XO, Kelly

Anonymous said...

This is a very interesting site. The content is very informative and I am so glad that I dropped by. Thanks!

______________________________
Virginia Beach Roofing

quintessence said...

Oh how exquisite - sigh indeed!! I would be thrilled to come to your garden party!! And so sad about Galliano - he really was brilliant!!

Nuit said...

ufff!! I NEED that Galliano Dress and PRONTO!

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Wow! Every image is absolutely beautiful. Love it xx