Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Italian Collection



As we all know, "Italian" means opulent...




may I present
part of our new Italian Collection









being a Texan means the very same thing...
as Lisa over at Privilege blog pointed out recently.

but, you know, I am both a Texan and part Italian,
the Lord only knows just how opulent I can get.




prices upon request,
that doesn't mean they are expensive,
it means I haven't found time to price them.




:)'s







Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Part Italian??!! You've waited all this time to tell me that, I never knew!!!! But perhaps I should have guessed with your wonderful style and fashion sense :)

    These designs are beautiful Marsha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning jewellery...I love the bracelet...just found your blog...I'm a new follower!
    http://wwwcatherinerobinsoncashmere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous just like you Marsha!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with that bracelet!!
    xx
    Greet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's