Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Questions For My Readers, Please...




Doing a bit of market research here, and I really would
appreciate your assistance.

If I were to add certain selections, carefully curated by me,
to my blog pages (which currently only show Splenderosa Jewelry)
would you be inclined to purchase them here on-line rather than shop
around for the same thing (if possible) in a retail establishment?

For example, all of the above are being considered...

the aquamarine-colored ring, under $20
the bronze evening clutch, around $25
stack of 13 silver-colored bangles, around $20
silver handbag, again around $25
the headbands, under $20

the headband on the bottom right is totally beaded & will look
wonderful for Fall/Evening coming up.


I would personally carry/wear any of these pieces myself.
This will be my commitment to you.
Nothing would be added if I wouldn't wear it myself.

Believe me, I know how difficult the accessory market is these days.
One has SO many choices !
And, at every price point imaginable.

But, if I can find things which I truly believe are a great value and
are fashion statements also...do you think it will work?

And, no one, no one would know the prices, believe me.

A couple of my vendors have made some lovely items available to me
for this endeavor.  There will probably be around 25 pieces at any one time,
and inventory will change bi-weekly, because the quantities are very limited to me.

Let me know, either pro or con.
That's why I'm asking.  I trust you guys.

xx's







Photobucket

Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment