Tuesday, September 6, 2011

"By Invitation Only" Welcomes You...


an idea which began many months ago, just a little thought 
about how much fun it would be to invite some of my favorite blogging friends,
all creative women, to participate in this once-a-month "link party."

our debut is today
& I am so very proud to have these women participate, they all said yes
having no idea what I had in mind.

for our 1st post a quotation was suggested for inspiration, and then we
were free to launch our posts in any way we liked.

you will find everyone who is participating today in the clickable link-up below


to me, this beautiful photograph of President & Mrs. Kennedy 
epitomizes the essence of the quotation:

   "To live content with small means; 
to seek elegance rather than luxury, 
and refinement rather than fashion, 
to be worthy, not respectable, 
and wealthy, not rich; 
to study hard, think quietly, talk gently, act frankly,
 to listen to stars and birds, to babes and sages, with open heart, 
to bear all cheerfully, 
to all bravely await occasions, 
hurry never. 
In a word, to let the spiritual unbidden and unconscious 
grow up through the common. 
This is to be my symphony." 








so, this

rather than this

It will be a surprise to me too when I see what everyone has composed.

I do hope all participants, my lovely friends, enjoyed doing this & had a bit of fun.

And, I hope all our readers enjoy and leave the ladies tons of
comments.

Now that our 1st post has debuted each member may choose someone else
to invite into the group if they like.

The original members will have input 
for the subjects of each forthcoming post too.  
So one will never know what's happening until we post.
Isn't that fun?

This will always keep things fresh, interesting, vibrant & exciting.




Photobucket