Saturday, March 3, 2012

Images of Springtime...R U Ready ?




a girlfriend & I spent an entire afternoon just shopping around today.

everywhere in Houston there is Springtime.

I will tell you much much more about Houston on Tuesday, 
when we reprise our monthly 
International Blog Post
called

By Invitation Only,

because this month we will all be telling our readers what makes our hometowns
unique and wonderful.




In the meantime, some beautiful images I thought you would enjoy.




what a beautiful table setting, love the moss so much...




luscious fresh wreath...I can make one of these I think...
isn't is wonderful?





precious centerpiece



precious girl


via desde my ventana



via pinterest de-dewanda






the following are my favs, I think you will see why.



beautiful collection, so simple, so easy, so prettty
& stunningly beautiful photography


perfect photograph, the composition & exposure are perfection X10


cindy kassab's work is for sale...you can find her online


all other photos from pinterest or are mine



our little springtime stretchable ring




Photobucket