Saturday, March 3, 2012

Splenderosa Handbag & Jewelry, Whoopee !!



all these items meant to coordinate with each other,


things I see for spring/summer accessorizing either


WHITE
or
BLACK


I've decided I'll wear white or black with straw/tan/bronze colors
for spring/summer.
I love the sophisticated look of this combination, I travel a lot & this
look takes me anywhere.


I definitely will not be wearing any of the little printed florals,
been there, done that...
my advice, let the young girls wear this, I mean the really young girls,
you know?







shimmery little clutch handbag for lunch or evening, with 2 different gold chain lengths.
8" x 4"
$ 45







precious flower necklace in bronze, gold, silver with crystal petals,
18" chain
$ 55
we have only 2 of these.





gave this piece to my daughter-in-law, she LOVED it !!
little bib necklace on chain mail, so it drapes beautifully
gold & crystals
18" chain will extend to 23"
$75.00






wonderful necklace, which can be worn either short or longer,
whiskey colored glass squares which catch the light.
we have only 2 of these.
I would wear these together and layered.
18" chain will extend to 22"
$ 45






wide cuff stretchable bracelets
in either bronze or dark gray
1 7/8" wide
$40 each


long lariat necklace with tassels & earrings
can be worn so many ways or as a belt



long long rope of bronze/blues/blacks coin pearls (yes real ones)
or maybe I will take it apart and make into something else if someone
doesn't purchase it.
$195



long 2-stranded layered necklace,
40" long, longest length
$29




& finally, this awesome stretchable ring which totally rocks,
not for the demure



$45.00 ring
top view of ring






inquiries
splenderosa@gmail.com
713.679.1181











Photobucket

Posted by Picasa