hop over to Marsha's new web shop, lots of goodies for you & the holidays

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Items, Coming Soon....

filigree earrings with semi-precious stone dangles

long necklaces will be back bigtime,
layering many of different lengths & stones
this new bracelet just makes me happy,
loving the color so much

BOLD, but beautiful statement necklace about 17"

after seeing Ralph Lauren's brilliant Resort Collection yesterday
I could not resist this watch.
his collection is filled with black paired with the brights, &
what a strong accessory piece this would be...it's rocking
& it's whimsical...therefore, it's perfect

this little bangle bracelet available in many different stones,
this one is black onyx

all these pieces are under $50 each

inquiries:  splenderosa@gmail.com


Posted by Picasa


  1. Marsha,

    I love all of these pieces, especially the black onyx bracelet!

    Thank you for you kind thoughts and comments, thankfully God answered my prayers and I was not diagnosed with cancer! It has been a few nerve racking weeks.

    I appreciate your kind words! Elizabeth

  2. Beautiful! I especially love the filigree earrings! All the best this 4th of July!


Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's