Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Conciousness...

some new designs, coming soon to the website

Beautiful Gold & Silver Rings


"Conciousness" Collection

"Our Planet"
gold with crystals
1.2" diameter
$45


 "Our Planet"
silver with crystals
1.2" diameter
$45



"Universe"
gold with crystals
1" width
$45


"Universe"
silver with crystals
1" width
$45



these, as shown, are available to order right now.
splenderosa@gmail.com



there are my own designs
made with fashion jewelry materials.
if you like them I will have them manufactured
in the USA of precious metals & semi-precious stones
(like white topaz, not diamonds) so we can keep the costs down.

they are very contemporary in design & have a sleekness to them
I really like.

tell me, would you wear one of these?

are they too big for you?

I would love to know your opinion.








Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Marsha. you are so talented.
    Happy Tuesday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't wear gold but I think the silver bracelet is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having trouble choosing a favorite...they are all stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's