Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Splenderosa's Campaign



Those of you who are my loyal readers know how much energy & effort
I put into building a beautiful website filled with great-priced
merchandise, all chosen by me alone.

 I have finally found the time to set up a
fund-raising campaign for Splenderosa's next chapter.

20120731101931-splenderosa_bracelet

When I saw what was possible with "Crowd-Funding" &
being the forward-thinking girl I am, I just knew I had
to try it.  This is the new way for entrepreneurs & artists to raise money for their
business ventures, while at the same time giving something of value back to
the supporters of a greater value than their contributions.

I've put my proposal up for the world to see a few days  ago, with a very short fuse..
 With the launch of my website in March it became very apparent that Splenderosa
would be successful, and that I needed to add additional categories of merchandise to the site.

So.

I'm asking for your assistance & would so appreciate your taking the time to look over the campaign, along with the little gifts one would
receive if one made a contribution, and pass it along to your friends on Facebook, Twitter,
your blogs, etc. if you believe it's a worthwhile project.

They tell me this is the only way to make this work in a big way.

Thank you for taking the time to visit me and to read this,
it will revalidate me & my spirit if I could move things forward 
with Splenderosa, you know this is my baby...mine alone.

 
Photobucket