Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Be Merry, Be Merry & Bright.....






wouldn't you love to receive one of these little jars filled with spices?

I know I would, & I would also remember the person who gave it to me everyday.

simple, but wonderful gift idea, isn't it?




if I lived in this amazing home I would decorate exactly as they have...
don't you just love it ?



& the owners probably entertain exactly like this....





oh, Olivia, how are you always so perfect ?





outside,  looking in...so happy isn't it?

Mandariinid siidris / Clementines in spiced cider by sillev on Flickr.

clementines in spiced cider











3 new leather wrap bracelets, not on the shop yet
(no time to do all this work, ladies !!)
dark burgundy, white, black
$45 each

email us if you would like to purchase,
splenderosa@gmail.com





Photobucket