Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Artworks


Philippe de Croy, Seigneur of Sempy (detail) 
by Rogier van der Weyden, 
1399- 1464.




crosses, in any form, have been cherished throughout the ages,
and now more than ever crosses have been important accessory pieces
in our wardrobe, like these below

PEARL CROSS DROP NECKLACE SET



our newest necklaces,
38" long
simulated pearls on chain with Maltese cross pendant embellished with crystals.

only 6 of each, gold or silver
$49

to pre-order please email us
splenderosa@mail.com

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love crosses from the simple gold ones to even the large ethiopian coptic crosses....

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so elegant with an eye-catching touch of piety. Reminds me of a rosary in a way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty,
    I am wainting for a celtic cross.
    Happy Mothers Day Marsha, from
    Renee and Yvonne XXXXXX hug hug hug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emailing you..want to order this for my grandmother who will love it!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.