Sunday, August 4, 2013

Monday, Monday....

we have been warned that the heat index could be 105-108f today.

a hot August night is coming



so I found something pretty cool for you guys to see today....

Entry Hall at Mercer House in Savannah

a fine antebellum home 



the Flash Sale went very well, lots of orders to fill & ship out...
then we will concentrate on completing our orders for
Fall/Holiday
& adding the new merchandise to the website.


I'm taking a really quick hop to Dallas, one of my girlfriends is
celebrating her anniversary and they are having a beautiful
party for themselves.
isn't that nice?

a girl's luncheon for us,
a guy's golf game for them,
dinner party for everyone.


the gentleman taught me how to fly fish in Aspen years ago,
there were a few houseguests in their home there who didn't have a clue
how to fly cast.   so here we were knee-deep in the river...the challenge:  cook what you catch !
I was the LAST person to catch a fish that day
& they have never let me forget it.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Marsha,

    How I am happy for you....:)*
    Yes,your flash sale is good and there is coming more by you!
    Just realy fantatsic prospects,my dear friend!!!

    Love you and wish you not so hot days there...

    Hugs,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went there 3 years ago and it is worth a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful entry way! Enjoy your time in Dallas with your friends and stay cool!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous hallway. Have a wonderful time in Dallas Sweets xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so long since I've set foot in Savannah and it's such a beautiful city. Love that entry way...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's