Friday, August 2, 2013

WEEKEND FLASH SALE 50% OFF

hi everyone, happy weekend to you.

Splenderosa is having it's 1st ever 
FLASH SALE

50% OFF any item in Fashion Jewelry or Handbags
website reached by clicking the "Shop Splenderosa" icon at right.

Saturday & Sunday ONLY


this time you must send a photo of the item you wish to purchase,
and we will send you a PayPal invoice for the correct amount + shipping.


email us
splenderosa@gmail.com

we just don't have time to mark down all the items and then return them to normal
prices again...please understand and stay with us on this.

& remember, we do not buy anything in depth,
so please understand if we are sold out.



happy shopping
& even if you don't purchase tell me what you think of this idea ?








Photobucket

5 comments:

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

LOVE the idea, have to go right now to my daughters but will be back tonight to look! XO

Vannessa@Luxuria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Celia M. High Heeled Life said...

Brilliant idea my friend.... sharing this on twitter!!! Hugs, C. (HHL)

Violetta Cordes-Medvedeva said...

Flash Sale....Wooow,Marsha!

I hope so much that this way is one of the wonderful ways to sale...
And I think that a lot of fashionista womans would be happy with you action,truly!:)*

Sending to you my Sunday hugs,dear friend!

***Violetta***

zanetastyle said...

Hi Marsha! It's a great idea in my view (: as I like sales any day!!
My iPad won't let me browse your shop though so I can only do it at home which is ok ... Just not sure why that is.
I think earrings are the best accessory ... Because they are less in the way of handling kids((: and can always wear them....
I also think I don't have enough of those!!
LOL
Xox z