Friday, September 27, 2013

More Flawless...

SPLENDEROSA:    Totally love this!


Rachel Zoe



styletracker-na:

Style - essential details

SPLENDEROSA:  My idea of perfect.  Monochromatic, clean, sleek, calming.  A place where the people create the excitement, not the decor.

the look I love






new items soon to be in the shop,
the little black drawstring bag just caught my heart, it is just so wonderful
&
the ID Dogtag Necklace is very heavy chain, looks amazing.


lots going on in Houston, Fall is definitely here and soon the air will be crisp
& clean, we'll actually put on a jacket or sweater, and even have an espresso
outside at a small cafe.


& instead of embarking on a grand new venture,
I think I will finish the country house
& plan for the holidays, gathering all my friends, dogs & family around me,
like the warm sweater I just spoke of.

"By Invitation Only"
next Tuesday

this time it's about fashion !!!!
in a funny, quirky way.




Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Lovely images Marsha. Planning for the holidays already? You are so organized. I am trying to pretend it's months away ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful blog! The first outfit is fabulous!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful use of golds and greens in the "tablescape" Always a favorite colorway for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that bag .. such fun!! Great photos. I so hear you about preparing for the holidays with family. We are back at our home in the country - after spending a couple weeks at our city home. Thanksgiving is just a couple of weeks away here in Canada..so lots to do before than. Happy week-end my friend. Hugs C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marsha,
    So beautiful choices again of all those looks!:)))
    Love the black one long skirt with a black jacket and soft hazel colour of the dress and long coat!!!
    I am so curious for the next edition of "By Invitation Only".....:)))
    Wishing you blissful beautiful weekend,my dear friend!
    XXX,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful fashions. The camel hair coat is fabulous - who is the designer? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.