hop over to Marsha's new web shop, lots of goodies for you & the holidays
Splendora.net
MarshaHarrisScott.com

Friday, October 11, 2013

A Room & An Outfit....

I haven't done this kind of post in awhile,
but once I saw these 2 images, which I love btw,
I just had to put them together.






*

Valentino Spring 2014

did you guys notice how all of the Valentino outfits were accessorized the same way?
triple-wrapped gold chains with a small gold pendant dangling down.









*






Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. The wallpaper in that bedroom is simply gorgeous and the fabric on the Valentino is beautiful!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a very right note,Marsha about Valentino designs in a fabrics...
    I think he loves" Visantie "style in all different ways!

    Wishing you beautiful weekend,dearest friend:)
    My deeply warm hugs to you already from Moscow,
    ***Violetta***
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning. Black and white is timeless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both just incredibly lovely; I can see one loving both patterns as much in 10 years as now. You always have an eye for fabulous in any form Marsha. I wish you a lovely weekend. The cooler temps must be around the corner; such the perfect time of year. Sending you lots of love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bedroom, great match!
    XO Karolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's