Monday, December 9, 2013

I Am D.I.E.ing Over This 1st Image


















via Teresa @ Splendid Sass




we are busily decorating 3 Christmas trees this year, one with a kid's theme, which is beginning to look 
a lot like a circus right now.   it's wonderfully happy and it's making me smile to do something so very different...it proves I can still have a whole lot of fun with the right inspiration...
I'll get a pic when I've finished, OK?


one is outside


the third one, a really tall one, is in the actual living room...
and guess what?   the newly upholstered chairs are coming back any minute !


pics of all that too.







this lovely 3-dimensional cross necklace also comes in silver,
it's in our shop right now,
along with all kinds of other goodies

please visit our Splenderosa shop for a bit of Christmas shopping,
lots of fashion jewelry and wonderful handbags
found by clicking the icon at top right sidebar

thank you so much


Merry Merry Christmas, my friends 



Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Marsha, I love it too! Absolutely beautiful!

    I hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stunning these images are! I have a long way to go.... not at all ready for Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am DIEing over your header!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that your table???? Those have always been my FAVORITE Christmas dishes but I don't have them. I have another Lenox pattern. Those double doors are also gorgeous and I wish I could still wear a dress like that:):) Merry Christmas to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right, that first image is beyond stunning! I love all of the images you included in this post!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Marsha - as always. I too love the first photo - love the cut lime. Love this time of year. Season's Greetings to you my friend. F xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo beautiful! Love also the first Picture :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marsha,
    I love all of images posted. I'm dying over the pagoda chandelier.....
    Happy Holidays,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. That mantle & the decor surrounding it is to DIE for, well almost. Gorgeous, wishing I still had a fireplace now other than the one I have outside. Merry Christmas Marsha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That first image is just gorgeous!! I cannot wait to see your trees!!
    Karolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's