Monday, December 16, 2013

O Christmas Tree. O Christmas Tree




O Christmas Tree, O Christmas tree,
How lovely are your branches!
In beauty green will always grow
Through summer sun and winter snow.
O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree,
How lovely are your branches!







the song is so true, no matter what style we decorate our trees with they are
always beautiful, inside or outside.



the one like this one below reminds me of our family's skiing time 
in Colorado.  everything is covered in snow, white glistening snow,
& at Christmas time it really is magical.
that's the only word.

just being out there in the elements makes you love life,
there is just so much to do, so many activities.
some of the activities are made more difficult by the snow, like driving to get
a bottle of wine, or shopping for groceries, but we kept going back again and again.




the Texas Star in a country house with simply all white or gold ornaments,
looks cozy & warm doesn't it?


this is their version of a tree & it lovely too...
Aubusson rugs, Aubusson rugs for sale, French Aubusson rugs, Aubusson carpets





seriously, could this be any more perfect?
I don't think so.




this might be a vignette in a shop somewhere,
but the fantasy of it calls to me.

christmas.blog


the must be a Christmas Eve formal dinner, it's beautiful isn't it...
very opulent, indeed.

.

this is not my photo, though it is my Venetian crystal chargers and plates, I
did not buy the compote or the goblets, as I already had beautiful gold rimmed
William Yeoward and Waterford.
the placemat is not mine either.
this is my favorite tableware.
imagine the gold or silver is infused inside the crystal, not painted on the outside.
it is simply splendid and I am so happy to have it in my home.





if you have last minute shopping to do for any girls/women please head to our

Splenderosa.com shop


reached by the ckickable icon at top right.

excellent prices for quality merchandise
promise to get everything delivered by December 24
IF ORDERED BY FRIDAY the 20th


Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. your venetian chargers and plates are pure elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, Christmas tree is magic just because it's a Christmas tree! :)

    New post:
    bonjourchiara.blogspot.com
    Facebook Page Bonjourchiara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning, Marsha!!! Thanks for sharing these gorgeous images! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular, Marsha. I love all kinds of Christmas tress and decorations, from simple to over-the-top.Oh what fun this time of year is! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these Christmas trees are simply beautiful!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your Venetian glass - absolutely stunning. Very festive

    ReplyDelete
  7. the dining setting (with the cross beamed legs on the table) is calling me to dinner….in fact I think I hear the dinner gong...I am having a lovely daydream imagining which witty and fabulous guests would be sitting down to that scene…gorgeous!!

    absolutely agree about the tree though - minimilistic or maximilistic, it really doesn't matter….it's all in the fun of the season...

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these photos are drool worthy Marsha! I love the sparkle shimmer & shine of the season. Living in Colorado for most of my life, I truly miss the sight & sound as well as the feeling of the Colorado Christmas. Beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marsha, you always find the most beautiful images. It is ALWAYS a treat to visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.