Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Perfection !!




gloriousness X10
look at her red hair, the emerald green gown, the handbag with hot pink, some jewels,
and a dash of leopard,
& the giant star earrings.

if I were still outfitting ladies at Sak's 5th Avenue this is the kind of
thing I would do.

they might fuss, say it was too much, they were too shy...
I would convince them to "just try it" ...
every single time they would call to tell me how EVERYONE JUST RAVED,
they had never received so many compliments,
& from the husbands too.


MERRY CHRISTMAS, darling friends.




I am so busy with this large party we are having on Sunday,
the house is done, I'll have pics soon, I promise...just waiting on a couple
of items to be delivered.



& after the party I am taking off from the blog and the shop until
our
BY INVITATION ONLY
membership post returns on
JANUARY 2nd, the first Tuesday of the month.

I think the subject will be

"How will we change going forward."
what important thoughts or deeds can we do to help the world.
or even our next door neighbor.
you know the saying, "If you change nothing, nothing changes."


I am so gratified to have each of you visit me and leave comments, this is the
best kind of validation.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous! Merry Christmas to you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to see p[ics of the house!! THat image is the perfect mix of last years Pantone color green and 2014 orchid(bag) just gorgeous!!!
    Got the ring-LOVE it!!
    Have a wonderful holiday and new year stay safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a beautiful dress! I can't wait to see the pictures of your party!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a very happy Christmas Marsha! Sounds like you have everything under control for your party and for Christmas day! I hope its a crisp winter's day for you. Here in Melbourne (Australia) the forecast is for 40 degrees tomorrow -about 104F . Too hot! A few times we have made the suggestion that this year perhaps we could have a cold Christmas lunch -prawns lobster etc. It gets shouted down as not being traditional!
    wishing you a happy festive season!
    Cheers,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Egads, that temperature in December would really flip me out. However, I understand traditionalists too. But your idea sounds splendid, especially if you did the typical feast in July !!!

      Delete
  5. A beautiful dress and bag! Apologies if this is unwanted feedback, but I also happen to think it would look even better on a model who appears a tad more healthy.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.