Wednesday, July 30, 2014

It's in the Bag ...

you know how every so often we all need some advice from our friends?

as I am near the end of ordering Fall/Holiday merchandise for the web shop,
I thought it would be a good idea to get input from my readers,
who are also my clients.

it's about the  luxury Italian leather handbags.

what size do you favor for your "go to" handbag?

small, medium, large?

& if it's large...how large, like in inches?

& what shape?

& if it's a tote, do you like double straps or a single  shoulder strap?



this input will be excellent for me to have as there as just so many styles out there.


the luxury bags are selling quite well, and I'm so gratified that you guys like them
and trust me to give you a great style & a great price.

it's almost AUGUST, can you believe?





Photobucket