Saturday, July 26, 2014

So Happy....Wild & Free











tribal necklace ideas.

anyone like?

we have access to some amazing beads from around the world, including these
stackable ones.

I would string them on 49-strand Beadalon and then attach a suede
cord with a sterling silver toggle clasp.


this style, except a much more intricate one, like the ones from Bali or an
antique piece from the Turkish tribal areas.

let me know if you would wear this style for Fall.

would love to hear what you have to say.

xx's





Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Dear Marsha,
    I love the look of the style and the colours, but you don't post to Australia, do you?
    Cheers,
    Deborah Carter - Melbourne, Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it!
    Wish you a wonderful summer, dear Marsha. Stay HAPPY - "Wild and Free"!
    Heartily greetings from the Périgord,
    xxxk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,Marsha!
    Glad to see all these lovely images:)
    Especially this magnificent ocean image....

    You know,I think these new tribal ideas for necklace is truly very good!
    I think it's absolutely new trend in fashion because of nonchalant,wild and mostly good for a different styles of clothes too!

    Wish you perfect new week ahead:)
    Xxx,
    V.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Marsha
    I adore your opening picture and the softness.
    Great beads too.
    Hope you are having a great summer

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marsha, Is it possible to purchase some of the beads? If yes, how can we make it happen. Maria

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.