Saturday, July 12, 2014

Notes From Abroad....

while I'm on vacation, and supposed to be AWAY from the computer...


the studio told me we had just received these items & I wanted you guys 
to see them before they went up on the website:



#1
Brass Plated with 18k Gold,
Bezel Set Lapis, Chalcedony, Rose Quartz
18" long




#2
Bezel Set Chalcedony & Green Amethyst



#3

Bezel Set Purple Turquoise & Amethyst

each $95.00


#4
36" Long Rope
Bezel-Set Rose Quartz & Chalcedony
18k Gold Over Brass
$95

#5
2" Long Delicate Curving Stems
18k Gold Over Brass
Pave Set Crystals
Chalcedony Drops
$125




email us
splenderosa@gmail.com

we will send you a PayPal invoice for the merchandise + $4.90 S/H

we only have 4 of each design so don't delay if you like them.



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh,Marsha....:)))
    I am so happy for you,you have beautiful vacation!:)))
    That's great!
    Your studio worked very hard and SO beautiful!!!
    I am totally in love with this long necklace,so elegant an absolutely for all outfits!!!
    Wish you many pleasure minutes there:)))

    Hugs to you,
    Xxx,
    V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha, be safe and have a grand vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling Marsha, I hope you are having a gorgeous vacation. Now snap shut that laptop sit by the pool and order a martini. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great, I need to shop now!! Enjoy your vacation!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's