Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Newest of the New...







I saw this image and thought all that was missing was

THE BAG


Behati Prinsloo for Net-A-Porter's "The Edit"


beautiful Italian Oil-Tanned Leather
11 1/2" Wide X 13" High X 5" Deep
double leather handles
45" adjustable & detachable shoulder strap
inside 2 zip pockets, 2 open pouches
& the little leather credit card holder handing from bag

for me, this is the absolute perfect bag!
beautiful, elegant, smart & casual too.






in our studio as of today.
 3 Tan, 1 remaining
2 Maroon, 1 remaining
2 Blue, 1 remaining

not on the website yet.

$325.00

email us if you would like to purchase
splenderosa@gmail.com





"Tina"


this all-around beauty just arrived too,
we have 4 Black

"Tina" Handbag is shown in blue on shop page









Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Can't being more agree with you,Marsha!
    Elegant,very casual and so good usefull!:)
    Love this color too.

    Xx,
    V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking bags, Marsha. Love the size and all the compartments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Marsha my fashion trend expert! You rock my/our world and inspire the beauty we all have inside. I don't normally wear a double strap purse but the top one ... love at first sight. Plus the first photo??? OMG I adore Mongolian tipped lamb and to be that young again ... This post is total bliss.
    XOXO,
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is what I love; YOU!!

    You are the best, most enthusiastic and chicest person on our planet!

    Brava!

    and I love your blog!

    Penelope

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Marsha

    I love your choice of bag for the outfit. All stunningly beautiful and classic.
    I hope you are having a great summer

    Helenx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want the TAN bag!What do I do now?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a fantastic picture. And yes - that first bag is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good over there!! I love the luggage color, one of my favorite colors of all.....so elegant and goes with everything. Hope you are well......miss you being on my blogroll but hope to have it all tweaked this week sometime! I know you are excited that football season is here!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.