Tuesday, August 26, 2014

WONDERFULNESS

 TALK ABOUT A DEAL !!!

gorgeous leather, gorgeous colors

our 1st shipment of these bags has arrived
and, goodness gracious, how lovely they are  !

a very structured bag
not too big, not too small

15.4''×11''×5.3''

double braided leather top-handles
with a detachable shoulder strap
very user-friendly
very budget friendly

$130.00 each

email us to purchase
splenderosa@gmail.com

Pure Elegance Woven Leather Tote



ladies, these could easily sell for more,
my mark-up is not extreme at all & my readers are being offered
stunning GENUINE LEATHER bags
at excellent prices.

NOTE
8/28/14
all bags sold out
we are re-ordering right now & expect delivery in 2 weeks.
please let us know asap so we can reserve "your color" for you.




Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Marsha! I love that bag in tan!! As soon as my new boots arrive I am going to seriously think about that one! Does it have a pocket for your phone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved each of them! Clearly excellent quality bags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very glamorous indeed! I love the red one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the orange tones as we head into autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful classic design ... I love the size, design and the craftsmanship! Looks well appointed for a modest price.
    XOXO,
    Vera

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.