Monday, September 1, 2014

Composition


I love that nothing on the sideboard is on center,
I also love the contemporary feeling of all the glass containers,
as well as the actual stems of the table-setting...
the painting on the walls & the upholstery are beautiful.
no placemats, beautiful wide linen napkins, an old table
left mostly unpolished, along with original-looking floors and the chair legs
make the look so cohesive, so elegant, so beautiful.


what do you think?

********************************************************

now another great COMPOSITION

one would carry this every single day.
 large zip top tote

burlap/canvas &  saddle tan genuine leather trim

13.8" X 14.6" X 4.3"

inside, 2 zip pockets, 2 pouches












$149.00




***********************************************************
Violetta in Amsterdam is the winner of the GIVEAWAY.

email me, my friend, with your address 
so I can put this lovely handbag & a big hug in the mail to you.


Photobucket