Thursday, October 30, 2014

What A TREAT !!!!




the absolutely delightful, whimsical, beautiful & very very artistic piece
is the work of our of our "BY INVITATION ONLY"
members, Jeanne of "I Dream Of" whom you will find
HERE

please do hop hop hop over there and give her a great shout-out,
she is a splendid artist, among many other talents,
& you should know her no matter what !!

her work is wonderful, and I think I would use this pumpkin all the way through 
Thanksgiving !!
she has pieces for sale, as well









Picture

"TUSCANY'

this wonderful structured leather handbag
with double braided top handles
is too good to be true!

$130. on our website HERE

we also have ONLY ONE TAN BAG, SAME STYLE, SAME PRICE

Picture

SORRY, BLACK IS SOLD OUT.

*******************************************************************

& THEN THERE ARE THESE
Small 8.5 X 11" Bags





these are SPECIAL ORDER ONLY,
& AVAILABLE IN THE SMALL SIZE,
the red & the black is shown on the bottom photo.


DETAIL SHOTS

Candy-colored Shell Leather Tote


email us, specify exact color, & we will send you a PayPal invoice,
splenderosa@gmail.com

delivery is about 2-3 weeks once we place the order, which will be
done on Thursday next week.

*********************************

this coming week I will be putting many items on sale for

50% OFF 
 must make room for lots of new goodies
 and I just don't have enough storage space,
& anyway, who doesn't LOVE A SALE ????



Welcome November


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Happy Pumpkin Day to you as well! Hope you have a great Halloween!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marsha! Thank you. What a treat!!! You are very sweet and I appreciate the shout out. And speaking of treats, how lucky am I to be part of such a talented group of women? Thanks for keeping us organized. Looking forward to the next post. Happy Halloween!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous bags!

    Happy Hallowe'en. And blessed Samhain to those who celebrate that way. (I just found out that the pronunciation is SOW-hen, so I've been saying it wrong all this time.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Harvest to you, Marsha! October is going out with a bang...wind, rain, cold and 6 inches of snow expected tonight with more tomorrow and Sunday. brrrr! Lovely, lovely handbags!
    Now, going to visit Miss J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that blue willow witch scene in the pumpkin. How enormously clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore that blue willow pumpkin!

    Hope you had a fun Halloween. Here in Maine it's now snowing on top of the leaves. Winter has arrived all at once!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.