Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Silk Scarf Sale is ON !!!



plus, you must head over to
THE ENCHANTED HOME
where Tina has interviewed a few of her friends
(including me)
about their thoughts for 2014 & 2015.
go here
to read some inspirational & fun thoughts !!

***************


I really shouldn't be doing this,
however,
I feel like offering my readers the opportunity of purchasing
these unbelievably beautiful
100% SILK 
long scarves
@ a 30% DISCOUNT

normally $95.00
they are now $66.50
with free shipping to anyone in the USA or Canada
everywhere else there will be a very nominal cost


100% Genuine Mulberry Silk Scarves
(mulberry is the finest silk in the world, they tell me)

#1

 3'7" wide and 6' long

a perfect rectangle length, just so many ways they can be worn or used.
(I put them on my dining table too!)


 #2







#3  





#4





#5





#6


ladies, I know you think I'm always selling something....

but, this is worth taking a close close look.

imagine the size, 6' X 3.5'


$95.00, NOW $66.60
could easily retail at $295

you see, Marsha made a really good buy and is passing it on to you!

email to purchase, we will send you a PayPal invoice
or take your credit card via phone

splenderosa@gmail.com


to read about Mulberry silk go HERE


Photobucket