Thursday, December 18, 2014

Wondering What to Wear to the Next Gala ?



I thought so...& with Departures contribution from their
recent publication,
may I present the following ideas for your consideration...



Valentino, $16,900




Zac Posen, $12,990



Marchesa on left, $8,950
Rochas on right, $2,250




Dennis Basso, short dress, $ 7,500
Badgley Mischka $ 8,990


Chanel
(don't ask)



Carolina Herrera on right $6,990
Emilio Pucci on left
jacket $ 3,990
blouse $ 1,390
trousers $ 2,250



Lanvin $5,990



Dolce & Gabbana, top & skirt $ 8,995



Vera Wang Bride, $8,940
Tom Ford, Smoking $6,500

I haven't included the prices of the fine jewelry because I know you have your own,
and don't need a thing.

which one do you like?

which one would you wear?

& remember it's Christmas-time,
dreams do come true!

love to all of you guys,
&
HAPPY HOLIDAYS






Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Marsha!!! I am completely besotted by the Valentino dress!!! It has been popping up everywhere in my world! But, sadly NOT in my wardrobe. I might have to pop a petticoat under it, though. My pins aren't quite like that. I just love the embroidered tulle. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is splendid.
      & every woman alive loves to dream, don't we?
      xx's

      Delete
  2. ALL of them!!!!!!!!!!OH SANTA..............let me explain......!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how I knew you would love this post, Contessa mia !!

      Delete
  3. Wow some serious beauty here...the Rochas dress is fabulous and that color is amazing perfect for a Christmas ball!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have chosen the Rochas for you without a doubt !!

      Delete
  4. It's again about the "Luxury" in fashion world and in our live too.....
    These images looks like a beautiful creations of the mind of designers,but not to understand all those prices:(

    Xx,
    V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I put the prices just to see what the readers would say.
      There has to be at least ONE woman who will buy each one of them.
      xxxxxx's

      Delete
  5. I think they're all weird except the red dress. If I had a million bucks, I wouldn't spend it on anything quite so outlandish. I like the classic, less showy look. Maybe a little black dress where the people would notice me first and not what I was wearing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it depends where you're going.
      You know?
      LBD are always right but for a GALA, maybe not.
      But I appreciate your visiting me.

      Delete
  6. The subtle drift of colors in the Marchesa -- bright but not overwhelming, fabric that moves with the body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love every single thing they do !!
      MerryChristmas, Emm !!

      Delete
  7. You know, after all the charitable contributions, taking care of people I don't know, being
    Secret Santa to 100's, and buying the chalet in Europe, I still had an extra $16,900 for that gown.
    Hopefully, we wear the same size !!! :)'s
    Merry Christmas, darling.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.