Saturday, January 3, 2015

White Flowers, Who Doesn't Love Them......



the new year has begun, it's raining raining raining in Houston,
our winter,
& I'm going in to the shop today for the entire day.

hope we have some human ducks who want to come out to shop :)'s

these white flowers are the 1st image I saw today that made me smile,
my white hydrangeas have wilted after only having them for only 3 days.
I never take anything back, but these are going back to the market because I am so disappointed.

& I did everything one is supposed to do to keep them fresh.

some beautiful frocks already appearing as we go forward to Spring,
each day we are receiving linens, silks and resort-inspired pieces...
really really pretty and inspirational,
now I'm thinking of jewelry & handbags to go with all this.

xxx's


Photobucket