Sunday, April 26, 2015

Early Morning Walk


Seeley Lake, Montana
accessable from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho,
Seeley Lake is to the East



prettier than you ever think it would be

population is about 1600 people, up about 100 from year 2000


DoubleTree by Hilton
a place to stay that in this part of our country would be considered luxury,
everything else looks like bunk houses, or guest ranches.
definitely for outdoorsy people...
like our girlfriend who is a champion fly-casting angler.



Doubletree Hotel Missoula/edgewater, Mt - Fly Fishing


I tried this a few time with my friends who are "professionals=almost"
& it is so much harder than it looks...seriously.
those of you who know, know !!



STILL PACKING & SHIPPING HANDBAGS
or maybe I should say "unpacking handbags, putting boxes together, making labels for mailing, packing the handbags carefully, then taping the boxes up, then taking them all to the post office.

have a lovely Monday, my friends !!!


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I wish to have early mornings in these places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely breathtakingly stunning. There is something about an early morning walk in beautiful surroundings that invigorates the soul for the day. Have a lovely Monday yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my kinda place, Marsha! I love fishing but, like you, find it ever so much more difficult than it looks. Doesn't keep me from trying though! Orvis has free on line lessons on fly fishing and my fondest memories with Dave are of salmon fishing in Oregon and Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously? You get to walk here? I would feel like I was in heaven! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO, happy you got away for a few days!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Cour d'Alene! that is such a beautiful area. As for fishing, not really my sport but I will sit on the shore and watch.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.