Friday, April 24, 2015

I Found THE Dress.....


MY DERBY OUTFIT

the skirt is going to be a bit longer 
because I think I will wear it more at knee-length,
I cannot do mini any longer, 
it's too difficult to sit comfortably & I am also over the age where I think it is appropriate.

I would love to wear those shoes but they are too too high for this event,
and I still have to find the right ones, not white but maybe a beige straw wedge,
with a hat in similar materials?
& huge silk floppy flowers in the dress's flower colors?

the Mise en Dior look-alike white pearl/big CZ earrings, which I sell.
and that RED handbag with the chain shoulder strap.

the ONE item which is an absolute MUST...
big, dark sunglasses.

...now, I really must study up on the horses !!

********************************************************

mailed about 20 handbags out today,
more tomorrow.

& we've ordered some new designs as well as re-ordering
the best seller.


Photobucket