Thursday, August 27, 2015

People Change....


those of you who've been reading my blog for awhile already know that my 
preference in interiors (mine) lean toward the very sleek, ultra sophisticated looks.

however, lately the images below have captured me.

I think it's because they are SO completely livable and comfortable,
made for creature comfort, without pretense.  
you know?




and I think I've relaxing a bit as I've fallen under the influence of
Penelope Bianchi and The Contessa, Elizabeth.
2 women of immense talent and
boundless charm.






I've also decided it's OK for the dogs to get on the furniture, albeit they always did
but with much worry on my part.

now, I won't worry.
they are a part of my life, a big part!

& then there're the grandchildren,
aged 7.5 to newborn.

there can be no pretentious with them around !!!

have a wonderful day, my friends.

I'm almost back in the land of the living,
temps have dropped considerably meaning Fall is not too far away.

& yes, Helen, there is a huge difference between 100f & 90f.

xx's
Photobucket