Thursday, October 22, 2015

British Artist Bridget Davies



don't we all dream we look like this?
the easy elegance, the hauteur coupled with the slight tongue-in-cheek wit of it all.
I know I do!



Pink Bag


Orchids



this artist has totally captivated me lately,
I love her wit & style which you see in each piece she does.

Cheryl Gilger of ZsaZsaBellagio 
is hard at work creating a NEW look for my blog.
WooHoo

Cheryl is a fantastic artist herself, and she has already created a banner which I'm thrilled about,
& now I'm hoping to see a bit of her gorgeous styling on my page too.


What to wear whan walking the dogs 2
just so you know, this is exactly what I look like when walking my 2 doggies !!!




Saatchi Art Artist Bridget Davies; Painting, “Walking the Dogs - Purple Dress” #art
you've seen her work, the circle of illustrated spoons, for example?

if not, look her up...enjoy !!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Chic beyond! Not that you needed to be more chic! But; why not?? She is fabulous!!!
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy for you, my dear friend!
    Her sketches are so lovely....
    Adorable ZsaZsaBellagio!
    Xx,
    V,

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO< YOU!LOVE IT.............I know her name..........off to find out more!XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you want to jump into a watercolor . . .
    You know the artist beyond brilliant.
    [ I thought that was you and your babies . . . ; ) ! ]
    w/L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love her work...and I live in Victoria so I must find out where I can view her paintings...thank you for sharing this info and good luck with your blog redesign.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's