Saturday, February 20, 2016

The One, The Only


the curator of all things classic,
never failing to create timeless beauty interpreted in different ways, 
different fabrics.

I'll never forget, many years ago, seeing a beautiful creamy white silk blouse,
with a fluffy, frilly lace jabot.
it was expensive at that time.

my girlfriend & I went back to Sak's many times & the blouse was still there.

it seemed to be waiting for me.
I know you know what I mean.

& yes, finally it came home with me...
I wore it many many many times and loved it each time.
I took care of it like a little new baby.

notordinaryfashion:

Ralph Lauren F/W 2016-17

of course, it was
RALPH LAUREN

like the new version, above, from his Fall '16 Collection.

the one & only, Ralph Lauren, an American icon !!

do you love it ????