Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Newest Find For Fall




ladies, this handbag has it all !!!

12 1 /2"  X  10 1/4"  X   5 1/2 "

suede with leather, shoulder strap, and a medium size, 
& compartments !!

we have received the 1st of our deliveries, 
black & caramel colors
& in date order they have shipped. 



I have ordered 6 of each color
 and I know they will sell out 
and we will have to make a re-order.

delivery will be mid September.

pre-order now 
by clicking the PayPal button at top left sidebar,
just to the left of the "lady with hat"

be sure you tell me in the NOTE PART OF THE PAYPAL
 which color you are ordering.

or email
splenderosa@gmail.com
call
713.679.1181

$199.00

free shipping

they are MORE BEAUTIFUL in reality than the photos show.

once my new shop opens
the price will be $ 249 + shipping costs.

so this is a DEAL for my lovely readers !!!



2506933206_2114838641


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. they are all beautiful. I like the rust, but have two that color I never use.
    Is Texas cooling off yet? yvonne
    Next week Maine will cool off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the light tan color! Beautiful find!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.