Friday, October 14, 2016

Something Every Woman Needs ....

as we round the bend into the cooler months, putting our summer
clothes away to make room for the warmer 
 stuff we'll need....the 1st things I reach for are my
SHAWLS, PONCHOS, RUANAS, PASHMINAS.

I've found I use them endlessly.
even to the point of tatteredliness.
you know why?
cause they're EASY.

& because they LOOK so great,
no matter what I'm wearing underneath I feel "finished."
you know?

& they FIT EVERYONE.
& are PERFECT GIFTS

here are 5 new ones in my shop right this minute
(click on the icon at top left sidebar to reach shop, then look under APPAREL)

I, personally, love the American Indian vibe to these pieces,
& they "look" SO Ralph Lauren, don't they?








2016 New Winter Scarf Women Cashmere Poncho Cape Warm Scarves India Ethnic Style Shawl Z-3451:


they are ONLY  $68  each

very light-weight & very soft & cuddly
made of new techno fiber
(don't laugh, even the top haute designers are using
these new fibers)

believe me, you won't find anything like this anywhere
for this price.
lots of stuff available, but NOTHING with this style & pizazz.

drop from "V" at back of neck to top of fringe:  31"
width from front all the way around to front:  52"
length from front to back:  64"

pattern repeat: the hem at the front looks like the hem at the back, therefore, the back looks exactly like the front.
there is no bold center-back pattern.
close-ups of fabric below






Displaying IMG_0908.JPG


Displaying IMG_0910.JPG

Displaying IMG_0909.JPG

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, EVEN IF YOU DON'T BUY ONE !!!

THANKS !!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I love them all! The colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like this very much but the colors are a little bold for me - my palette is more muted. I looked hard at the images but could not tell if they are reversible / lighter on the inside? Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Favulous, Can we get some back views and interior shots also some measurements.
    I have my eye on 3 of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Marsha I love them, but 5foot 2 and over weight, I just look fatter.
    Why do these MFG do horizontal stripes I only use vertical stripes.
    Trying to be more careful cholesterol is too high. They are lovely.
    I do have a few shawls. It is freezing this morning, but still beautiful.
    Have a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.