Friday, November 25, 2016

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas


please check my webshop clickable icon on left sidebar,
ruanas, handbags



yes, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas !!!

gidgetbowden:
“#Repost @eris_tran with @repostapp
Winter is coming to town!!!
Preparing for Christmas!!
#sketch #sketching #drawing #draw #fashion #fashionsketch #fashiondrawing #fashionsketching #fashionillustrator #fashionillustration #fashionart...



the image above is from the talented 
GIDGET BOWDEN
you may find her here


140x140cm Za winter acrylic cashmere tartan plaid scarf brand blanket shawl designer pashmina wrap stole for Lady Women Girl

on hand and ready to ship

Displaying IMG_1052.JPG 



 



lushness, to me, is total comfort, plush X10, 
softness, warmth, ultra-nice.

& I'm telling you right now these beautiful pieces
I'm about to show you are
LUSHNESS
to the highest power

beautiful, giant, square scarves
made of cotton & cashmere
55" x 55"
$45.00
lots of solid colors and many patterns,
I LOVE every single one of them .
I have one sitting on my lap as I type, and believe me,
I don't know how I'll leave home without it.

the one below is the palest blush pink


WHITE

black

red


Pink/Grays
 

2

PURPLE/BLUES
this is MY FAVORITE hand's down

5


Gray & White Stripe
2 remaining
za Winter 2016 Tartan Scarf Desigual Plaid Scarf New Designer Unisex Acrylic Basic Shawls Women's Scarves hot sale za scarf


grays/white
block plaid/check

28

red/grays

6

BLUES/WHITES
this one is especially beautiful if you are a BLUE girl

za Winter 2016 Tartan Scarf bufandas Plaid Scarf New Designer Unisex Acrylic Basic Shawls Women's Scarves hot za scarf cuadros

CHRISTMAS COLORS
only 2 left in stock

140x140cm Za winter acrylic cashmere tartan plaid scarf brand blanket shawl designer pashmina wrap stole for Lady Women Girl

 Wholesale140x140cm winter cuadros acrylic cashmere bufandas tartan plaid scarf brand desigual blanket shawl  for Lady Women Girl
I have many testimonials from purchasers of my merchandise,
all of whom are satisfied.
over the years we have about 1 in 100 shipments returned to us for credit, which we happily give if the merchandise is returned within 30 days of receipt.

these scarfs will SELL OUT
it's time for Christmas shopping to begin in earnest.
these pieces make a great gift for a new mom, for your daughters or daughters-in-law, hostess gifts, mom gifts, teacher gifts
etc. etc. etc.

$ 45.00 each 

(believe me, they are sold for much more elsewhere,
these are nice enough to be at Neiman's or Sak's)
they are a special purchase to me from my vendor.
we'll even gift wrap it for you at no charge

 to purchase, please click PAY NOW icon at top left sidebar
& choose your colors

or call with your credit card # & we will process it ourselves & send you a text receipt
713.679.1181 
leave a message, it's safe
USA & Canada only 


& don't forget my handbags, the lovely saddlebag style
Vvmi brand 2016 women messenger handbags classic vintage tassel woven saddle weave single shoulder crossbody bags chic lady bag
& the other ones on the sidebar,
all in stock and ready to ship

we had Thanksgiving & included a father & daughter from Slovenia to our table.  it was their first American Thanksgiving
& they were just so welcome & so gracious.
the dad is a citizen of the USA, his 34 years old daughter is a teacher on a green card, she & her girlfriend are moving to NYC as soon as they both find jobs, as the room-mate is an artist & thinks she has more opportunity there.
our hostess & I both enjoyed having their perspective on everything.




xxxxx's
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.