Wednesday, March 29, 2017

About 60% OFF Sale

note:  as of 3/31/17 at noon we are almost sold out


above 2" Dangles
Chalcedony, Dyed Quartz on Top, 
Gold-Plated Earwires
originally price @ $125
NOW $45

below 1 3 /4" Dangles
Chalcedony with 3 Amethyst Dangles, Gold Plated Earwires
the Chalcedony is the same color as the pair above,
the Amethyst is sparkling & dazzling (looks darker in photo)
originally priced @ $145
NOW $45

payment link is at TOP LEFT SIDEBAR
make certain you choose which pair you want
ONLY 1 of each available !!!


my photography is not too good, however the earrings are
BEAUTIFUL

you may return within 30 days


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour chère amie,

    De très belles pièces !!...

    Gros bisous 🌸

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous! Unfortunately with my grey hair gold no longer works for me.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.