Monday, March 27, 2017

I'm Selling Off Excess Inventory All This Week....

OK, ladies, my loss your gain

I have a storage unit costing me $225/month
filled with merchandise I overbought,
so we're having a warehouse SALE.

1.
this lovely little reconstituted turquoise 16-18"
single strand necklace
with 2 gold/crystal pave balls

$25.00 each
3 available 1 available
originally just about $100.00 ea

this is less than the item cost me just fyi




this is the time when you buy for gift giving in the future & store away

to purchase click on the PAYMENT LINK
at top left of sidebar,
if sold out the payment link will not work.





2.
earrings
2 different color-ways, semi precious stones
1 pair of the Turquoise one SOLD
2 pairs of the Black/Brown Smokey Quartz one
drop from earwire 3"
$ 20.00
originally $125.00
Displaying IMG_0408.JPG


Displaying IMG_0404.JPG

Displaying IMG_0402.JPG

Displaying IMG_0405.JPG


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Put me down for one of those beautiful necklaces, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that necklace!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just purchased one smokey quartz pair of earrings. Regards.
    Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay safe in the crazy storms! Hope the sale goes well. I do not wear jewelry or I would purchase some of your beautiful necklaces.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's