Monday, March 27, 2017

I'm Selling Off Excess Inventory All This Week....

OK, ladies, my loss your gain

I have a storage unit costing me $225/month
filled with merchandise I overbought,
so we're having a warehouse SALE.

1.
this lovely little reconstituted turquoise 16-18"
single strand necklace
with 2 gold/crystal pave balls

$25.00 each
3 available 1 available
originally just about $100.00 ea

this is less than the item cost me just fyi




this is the time when you buy for gift giving in the future & store away

to purchase click on the PAYMENT LINK
at top left of sidebar,
if sold out the payment link will not work.





2.
earrings
2 different color-ways, semi precious stones
1 pair of the Turquoise one SOLD
2 pairs of the Black/Brown Smokey Quartz one
drop from earwire 3"
$ 20.00
originally $125.00
Displaying IMG_0408.JPG


Displaying IMG_0404.JPG

Displaying IMG_0402.JPG

Displaying IMG_0405.JPG


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Put me down for one of those beautiful necklaces, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that necklace!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just purchased one smokey quartz pair of earrings. Regards.
    Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay safe in the crazy storms! Hope the sale goes well. I do not wear jewelry or I would purchase some of your beautiful necklaces.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.