Sunday, May 28, 2017

MEMORIAL DAY is NOT Just A 3-Day Weekend !!!!

A Shady View at Arlington National Cemetery
in the shade at Arlington National Cemetery,
if you have been here you will understand the staggering awe which sweeps over you,
you gasp, you are breathless, then you weep.

one of my girlfriend's father is buried here, her deceased mother who followed
many years later (never re-married) is interred in the same grave site.

hero's all



REMEMBER OUR MILITARY and THEIR FAMILIES YOU IN PRAYERS

photo by the amazing DAVID FULLER
OF BOSTON COMMON

Photobucket

2 comments:


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.