Friday, May 26, 2017

Upcoming Posts on ITALY & PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Guest Writers Invited !!!



the Pacific Northwest
from Northern California to Victoria & onward up the mountains
Alaska is another adventure


& of course
ITALY
where my heart lives

coolchicstylepensiero:
“(via Decor & Places : La Villa Sola Cabiati, Lago di Como, Italy) www.coolchicstylefashion.com
”

La Villa Sola Cabiati, Lago di Como, Italy




below, 
overlooking Lago di Garda, Italy
Lake Garda, with the town of Malcesine on its eastern shore, northern Italy.
we'll cover ITALY
from Milan to the Northern Lake Country,
 over to Venice & the Adriatic Sea,
across to Rome and the countryside,
then down from Naples to the famous Amalfi Coast

please let me know if you would like to 
GUEST POST
on either of these locations

I WOULD LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT

also don't forget the beautiful straw bags like this one,
which we're selling for $49, on the blog a couple of posts back


XX'S
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hello dearest Marsha
    I do hope you are well, I am so enjoying catching up on your posts all infused with summer.. your pacific trip with your family and the dogs sounds wonderful and of course..Italy, my heart skips a beat to think of it.
    I have stayed there many times, although by the med we were far up the coast from amalfi otherwise I would write for you with pleasure. I will read all the places on your list with great interest :)
    I wish you a peaceful and happy Memorial Day today and good luck for your home move
    Sending much love
    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.