Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Longing For This....





if the timing is right, after I move in August, this little vacay will happen.

when I planned the holiday I certainly did NOT have plans to MOVE !!

once seen, one can never forget this sea, 
never forget the feeling of "just being"
never stop loving the people, the food, the culture.

I know you know what I mean.

sending love, ladies....

& don't forget about the
10-ITEM SPLENDEROSA BOX OF MERCHANDISE FOR SUMMER

we have a few left & it's a splendid value @$125
the contents are worth about $300

scroll down a couple of posts & you'll SEE EVERYTHING INCLUDED


No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.