Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Antique Tibetan Silver & Turquoise

the Splenderosa Summer Box of Style
is being packed right now,
we're waiting on ONE item because I rejected the original one I chose.
hopefully, they will all go out by Monday next.
*************************************************************************


This beautiful old piece is 25" long,
so will fit over anyone's head easily.

turquoise rondelles with old silver & antique wood beads

$125.00

1 ONLY

payment link at top left sidebar






1 comment:

  1. Turquoise is so pretty Marsha ..... especially in the Summer. A beautiful necklace. XXXX

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.