Saturday, February 17, 2018

18 Minutes

I only have 18 minutes until I must leave my computer behind 
and get to work/play on this dreary over-cast gray day in Houston.

however, let me tell you about Archer, my precious 7-year old grand-daughter.
she & I went shopping yesterday, and to lunch, and to buy cupcakes.


what a delightful day !

she was absolutely obsessed with the newest things
in the girl's section of toys at Target. Yep!
so many little tiny objects, and we loaded the cart up
with something for all the other kids too.

& then there were the clothes.
Target has cute clothes for girls!
did you guys know this?

the family is going to spend the summer on the beach,
so I wanted to get swimsuit cover-ups with long sleeves,
tee-shirt dresses, you know things that might not last too long
but are perfect for the beach.

she already has many outfits from my
Little Fashionista collection, which she loves,
but sometimes you just need a rough & tumble outfit,
you know?

she & her little sister have all of these
from my shop
link just under the header

17GSUM_33533_BLU_W01

$24.00 each,
mostly all sizes for girl's.

the cupcakes were for everyone in the family.
those got eaten within 5 minutes.








2 comments:

  1. That is such a sweet beach outfit!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect way to spend the day! How wonderful to be with your sweet granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.