Saturday, March 17, 2018

LUXURY GARAGE SALE HOUSTON

Luxury garage sale shop interior


ladies, what if I told you there is a NEW CONCEPT

in buying DESIGNER APPAREL, BAGS, SHOES, ETC.
??????????


WHO WOULD NOT BE INTERESTED?
NO ONE !

Houston has a 30-day pop-up 
of this exact thing,
located across W. Gray from LaGriglia, next door to the River Oaks Theatre

NEW LUXURY BRAND DESIGNER CLOTHES, 

all colors, all sizes, some up to 90% off

NEW designer shoes & apparel 
consigned to the shop from other luxury retailers,
maybe a season or 2 old.

+ consignment from women who just overfilled their closets.

if you're not in Houston
there are shops in Dallas, 2 in Chicago, Seattle, Minneapolis
and about 20 other cities will have pop-ups this year.

Take it from me, these items are BEAUTIFUL.

I would buy some of them myself.

if you see anything online,
please please please
email me or call me 713.679.1181

to order so that the Houston store gets credit for the sale.
no one makes commission,
we just need A BRICK/MORTAR SHOP IN HOUSTON,
& this would be the way.


to see the web shop showing all locations

please click here



4 comments:

  1. Is there a link to view offerings online? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please tell me where in Chicago! I'm a Chicago girl and would love to go and check it out.
    Many thanks and always keep your wonderful posts coming........more purses please!
    Warmly, Carol from Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  3. I "just read" in one of my magazines THIS IS the hottest thing going right now!! xxx franki

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I'd go to one of those...it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.