Thursday, April 19, 2018

BUY ONE, GET ONE THRU SUNDAY




BOGO Girl's Dresses From LaLaLand Thru Sunday


BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE

any dress on our website,
clickable icon on top left sidebar

buy one of any style, get one of the same style free
place your order for one dress
then email us about the other dress you want.

lalalandorders@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

the gorgeous dress below is NEW to the shop
& not included in the BOGO,
details below

I'm having so much fun with these beautiful clothes and
find the creating process very fulfilling.
simple styles, the best fabric (Italian)
equal joyful dresses for our girls.

LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THE LINE PLEASE

aeProduct.getSubject()


100% Cotton Dress
Polyester Lining
$75.00

PRE-ORDER, DELIVERY 2-Weeks
please email

lalalandorders@gmail.com

to order

BOY'S ATTIRE COMING SOON
lots of requests


2 comments:

  1. Marsha, How I wish my beautiful nieces were still young! These would have been perfect! Hugs, Rié

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the line! Totally brings me back to childhood when I wore shift dresses with applique every day to school! I want to wear the flamingo lovely one! Congratulations, Marsha, on this new beautiful Lala Land adventure! xox

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.