hop over to Marsha's new web shop, lots of goodies for you & the holidays

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Beautiful Spring

Rochas, I love the flowers at the waist,
and absolutely hate those shoes & socks.
The combination of color, not matchy-matchy, seems
so much more fashion-forward, doesn't it?

some little earrings maybe?
Luca Luca
Fluffy, Sweet, Feminine & Fabulous

& these beautiful gold & turquoise earrings

Diane Von Furstenberg Spring 10
her hair ornaments are very whimsical, but I would wear them, &
I would add turquoise leggings to this outfit
(sorry to say, I'm too old to wear a dress this short, dammit).

& I would put the same turquoise earrings with this outfit
DVF has made a huge statement with her bangles

& BTW, love the shoes.

Again, DVF, same earrings again for just a touch of color
near your face
& who doesn't look fabulous wearing turquoise?
No one.

& this is more beautiful then any of the outfits,
spring at the Marin Art & Garden Center
(Photo by Abe Weinfeld)


  1. I would love to sit down on that bench in that beautiful yellow dress with my love a nice summer afternoon! Have a great weekend!

  2. What a perfect way to get into the spring moof. i just love the dresses...but agree with you on the shoes and socks...please do not ruin a perfect dress! thanks for visiting the blog...it is so appreciated..
    Hope you have a sunny colorful week end. francine

  3. Francine, thank goodness you agree with me on the shoes/socks, otherwise people would think I just don't "get it." XX's Marsha

  4. i adore turquoise and gold.

    i always have .
    i designed a pair of earrings -
    gold, turquoise and diamonds.
    they are simple but fabulous.

  5. Thank you for visiting me and live your comment...I like.Your blog is gorgeus I will visit you too.
    Have a nice next week,

  6. Looking forward to Spring being here. It's really too cold in Kansas today for beast or man.
    Lovely photo of this Garden Center.
    Take care,


Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's