Friday, February 19, 2010

Vogue Germany | Claudia Schiffer by Karl Lagerfeld

Inspired by the 20th century Mexican painter, Frida Kahlo,
Karl Lagerfeld captures supermodel
Claudia Schiffer in Bildschön (Picture Perfect).
 Photographed for the March issue of Vogue Germany,
the artistic spread replicates the look of artwork
while showcasing various coutour ensembles
styled by Christiane Arp.

These photos are very dark, introspective, pensive...
Karl Lagerfeld's vision, I'm sure.
& Claudia Schiffer is beautiful

Thought you might enjoy !!















2 comments:

  1. Very interesting - never thought I'd see Claudia Schiffer looking like that. Striking photos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing clothes......and I really had to look closely to see it was her, what an incredible shoot.

    Happy Week-end :)

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.